- Frame: X1-TI Carbon-Titanio
- Fork: Carbon Monocoque
- Direction: FSA
- Rear derailleur: Campagnolo Record
- Front derailleur: Campagnolo Record
- Shift and brake levers: Campagnolo Record
- Brakes: Campagnolo Record
- Cassette: Campagnolo Record
- Cranks: Campagnolo Record
- Disks: 53X39
- Pedalier: Campagnolo Record
- Power: Costantino Carbon Aloy
- Handlebar: Costantino Carbon
- Saddle: Costantino Carbon
- Seatpost: Costantino Carbon Aloy
- Wheels: Costantino Carbon Tubular Gommitalia Expresso 700x20C
Do you want another kit with your bike? Contact us and we will advise you
The special feature of the X1-TI is that it is one of the few frames on the world market that is made with Monocoque technology, which means that it is truly built from a single piece, in a single step, without previous phases in its manufacturing process.
This process has the particularity of offering a structural continuity that provides a multitude of advantages to highlight:
- Greater comfort.
- Greater rigidity.
- Minimizing the chances of human error in the manufacturing phase.
- Refined aesthetics.
- Reduction of aggression with the environment.
- Decrease in weight.
- And as it does not have union areas, it lacks possible squeaks.
An important phase in the process of making the painting is the stratification of the fabrics pre-impregnated in resin, which amount to up to a hundred tiny pieces of varied shapes with different mechanical characteristics, which vary according to the functionality of each piece and the site that occupies inside the frame structure.
The end result is the birth of a very special painting, based on the wisdom of the choice of materials, the type of fabrics and the correct placement of various pieces at the key points inside the painting.
Paintings that at first glance appear the same as ours may have some differences that only an attentive and expert eye can identify, and sometimes neither can this due to the fact that the differences are found in the internal structure of the painting. Materials can be noticeably different from ours, without realizing it. These differences can make a mockery of those manufacturers who say that their frames are Monocoque when they really know they are not, and they also use cheaper materials that can seriously reduce the mechanical properties of the frame. and have dire consequences imaginable.
What differentiates the X1-TI is that we use hybrid carbon-titanium fabrics in the joints at high stress points The sides of the head tube with the tube oblique and not visible since it is used in the stratification of the internal tissues in the area of the bottom bracket shell and in the union that the seat tube makes with the rest of the tubes.